Re: tips and glue

  • Terrance
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2010
      Well in our group Archery had been pretty none existent until the last 2-3 years, so they mostly sat on a shelf until then and we dont have great options for practice and have only been holding regular practices for the last year and a half. so not real surprising. ive also gotten some other arrows in that time so the 5 yr old are mostly back up and loaner

      Terrance