Apologies Again

  • Angela B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      I don't know if my computer sent any of you e-mails, but my yahoo e-mail address book has been hacked. It's sent out mass e-mails with "undisclosed recipients" twice today. It's an e-mail with an ad for www.digit.com (So, if you get an e-mail for that- DON'T GO THERE)

      So, Norton has been saying that there is nothing wrong. I did change my password, but unfortunately not until after the 2nd e-mail (I know, duh). So, my geek husband suggested I run Malwarebytes and it found one thing which it quarantined and let me delete. I don't know if that was it or not, but we'll see.

      Again- I'm sorry.