Re: [SCA-Archery] Portable Archery Backstop

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2000
      Greetings

      Our group shoots a lot of archery and has lots of new shooters. We just
      bought some used archery net from a store that was down sizing. At
      practices we use a couple two piece tent poles and three ropes off each end.
      It works great and all three nets, ropes and poles fit into one small car
      tunk. It is so nice not to hunt for arrows behind the target. We still
      lose them infront!!

      James Cunningham

      P.S.
      If you are looking for cheap... hang anything that will stop an arrow up
      behind the target. You can get used carpet free, but it is not as portable.