Re: [SCA-Archery] equipment

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 13, 2010
      I think the FITA targets referred to are not just the faces, but the straw mats as well, which is where the expense is highest.  There are foam "healing" target mats for under $30.00.  I don't have access to the link right now, but I can post it later tonight unless Lord Bran (Sternfeld/Middle Kingdom) beats me to it.  [hint].

      Eadric of Grenfeld

      Cleve Johnson

      "Reality is for people who can't handle science fiction."

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 19, 2010
        hmmm. we have 2# (white) 48" x 9 ', for the walls of our clout, and arrows from a 50#, bow will penetrate some time up t0 6-8 "
        Christopher