Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: equipment

  • Liges
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 13, 2010
      first one I made was out of scrap 1X4 but since I shoot crossbow, I've caused rather large splits, and removed large chunks as well, so upgraded to 2X4 for my second.

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 19, 2010
        hmmm. we have 2# (white) 48" x 9 ', for the walls of our clout, and arrows from a 50#, bow will penetrate some time up t0 6-8 "
        Christopher