Re: correcting warped limbs

  • Terrance
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28 11:03 AM
      m'lord, I am in Atenveldt, but if you cant find someone, I have someone who used to work for several of the big companies, who has so far had 100% success (but it is NOT guaranteed to work, it has for the 6 bows ive taken or refered to him). if you cant find someone and can send it in a safe packing setup, he usually charges $25 to fix. so even if you find someone who is more local, but wants a lot more $$$$$, it still might be less expensive including shipping.

      YIS

      Lord Terrance of Granite Mountain
      Shire of Granite Mountain, Kingdom of Atenveldt
      GraniteMountain.org