Traditional Archery Magazine and Website

  • tradguy1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      Hello Everyone!

      Come check out TradArchers' World (http://tradarchersworld.com/index.html) the magazine and site dedicated to traditional and primitive bow making that also features how-to articles on making the traditional archery equipment that complements our bows and arrows, including quivers, tabs, armguards and strings. The magazine is balanced off with some history, bowyers' interviews, hunting adventure stories and articles about having fun in the traditional archers' world.

      Just for the die-hard SCA-Archery Group, we are offering a special coupon to save over 25% on a 1-Year subscription.

      Just enter $4YAHOO1YR when you check out.

      Even if you don't want to subscribe, check out the forums or the videos and pictures.

      Thanks Everyone!