Re: Road Trip

  • Turgiua
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
      You might check out Meridian events http://www.meridies.org/calendar.php Meridians are fairly consistant about having Live weapons (archery/thrown weapons) at their events. Of course Pennsic runs the first 2 weeks of August.

      My aged gassy dragon has become ill and I am seeking rides for Border Raids and Pennsic (from Lexington, KY). I will post a fuller *beg* message in more appropriate spots though. Due to transpo concerns, Simple Day may have to remain a dream for me. Sounds wonderful though.

      -Turgiua