Re: Road Trip

  • ren_junkie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010
      Actually, your best bet for finding any major events here is www.atlantia.sca.org . I'm sure there's a lot of minor events and regular weekly/monthly gatherings going on throughout. As far as my Shire, the only event for this summer is about 6 moves...lol

      I wish we could manage to just take and meander the Knowne world....Sounds like fun.

      I know it wasn't terribly helpful, but I hope it helped some.

      Christopher

    • kburgess1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010

        A Simple Day in the Country

        Archery

        For the Ladys, a shoot targeting romance.

        For the Lords, a shoot using the food pyramid, the way it should be.

        For the kids, critters will be in there in abundance.

        And the rest of the day will be filled out with silly shoots.

        http://danscomputing.com/simpleday2010/

        july 23 / 25 (the weekend before land grab at pennsic)

        may be a bit far north but it is a good event.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
          You might check out Meridian events http://www.meridies.org/calendar.php Meridians are fairly consistant about having Live weapons (archery/thrown weapons) at their events. Of course Pennsic runs the first 2 weeks of August.

          My aged gassy dragon has become ill and I am seeking rides for Border Raids and Pennsic (from Lexington, KY). I will post a fuller *beg* message in more appropriate spots though. Due to transpo concerns, Simple Day may have to remain a dream for me. Sounds wonderful though.

          -Turgiua