Arrow questions

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      I want to thank all who have responded to my questions.  The information I have gathered so far is giving me a good idea what I need to keep in stock, or at least what I should start with.  Due to finances, I am limited on what I will be able to stock up front until I start selling and making a little income to reorder.

      Eadric of Grenfeld, Barony of Sternfeld, Middle Kingdom

      Cleve Johnson

      "Reality is for people who can't handle science fiction."