Re: [SCA-Archery] Fwd: Google Alert - archery -hunting -hunters

  • padraig@cablespeed.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2010

      Add Iain Gourdon to the script and he will write his own lines! :-)

      Padraig MacRaighne, who counts Iain a good friend

      On Tue May 18 22:48 , 'Shellie' <mbuter30@...> sent:

      I really liked that one. I would have used Hit me with your best shot by Pat Bennatar. Now off to try and attempt to overcome writers block for a script I am writing.

      Shellie
      Gwyntarian
      Mogadore, Ohio