Iron Weasel Triathalon and Archery War Practice

  • whgkingstone@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Iron Weasel Triathalon and Archery War Practice
      June 4-6, 2010
      Geauga County Fairgrounds
      Burton, Ohio

      Greetings,

      This years Iron Weasel Triathalon will also include "Archery War Practice". We are in need of volunteers to help us set-up and/or take-down the archery range. We will be setting up on Friday, June 4th. Take-down will be on Saturday evening and/or Sunday morning.

      We will also need Archery Marshals and MIT's to help on the range. If you can help with either the set-up/take-down, or help with the marshal duties, please contact Lord Merlin as soon as possible at whgkingstone@... or by calling (440) 729-3183.

      It is going to be an awesome event, filled with lots of fun things to do, and "LOTS OF ARCHERY". So please come out and join us.

      Lord Ambrosius filius Merlinus "Merlin"
      Archery Marshal

      Please feel free to cross-post this to other lists, especially the one's that I missed.