Re: Northern Regional War Camp (7/03-5/2010) -- note corrected date!

  • Da
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2010
      Thanks, Omelan!

      Our setup for the day-range is pretty much on schedule, probably, in part, because we're keeping it simple. HOWEVER...we do have one or two novelty shoots that are sure to bring smiles to a lot of faces. More details if you want them. In keeping it simple, though, we haven't designed or proposed a night shoot so far. I have heard from a couple of archers that they do consider a night shoot at NRWC as a tradition, so maybe we'll keep one in mind.

      MEANWHILE -- I had posted the wrong date. Sorry. The correct one for NRWC is the July 4 weekend. The other date is Concordia's "War of the Roses" (Memorial Day weekend). This is also an encampment you shouldn't miss, even if, like some of us, and I'm not admitting anything...:-), you can't hit the targets.

      -- T'mas na Ui Naill
      Shire of Glenn Linn