Apology and correction concerning Northern Regional War Camp (posted wrong date)

  • Da
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      I apologize to the Barony of Concordia for incorrectly posting the dates for Glenn Linn's Northern Regional War Camp -- the actual date of the NRWC is the July 4th weekend. The incorrect date -- Memorial Day weekend, is when Concordia holds their "War of the Roses," a great event that our shire is grateful to attend and participate in. I encourage you all to attend the War of the Roses and THEN our NRWC July 3-5th.

      Thank you, Sheldon the Just, for bringing this error to my attention. I guess I had been so excited to find that there is an archery group that it just slipped past me...which, actually, isn't all that difficult to do.

      -- T'mas na Ui Naill