Hello

  • ren_junkie
    Message 1 of 17 , May 8, 2010
      Hi. I'm just writing to say hello to the group. Me and my family currently live in Isenfir, but we're moving down to Tir y Don, officially on June 15. I've always had an interest in archery, but only get to practice 6 or 8 times a year. Lookin forward to weekly scheduled practices.

      Erm....not sure what else to say for an intro...lol

      Thanks,
      Christopher
    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 10, 2012
        this is crazy you should check the out http://www.anews15o.net/jobs/?read=7342052
      • John E
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 10, 2012
          Your account is placed on moderated status until this is cleared up.

          Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group moderator

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

          > this is crazy you should check the out http://www.anews15o.net/jobs/?read=7342052

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 10, 2012
            The sender is placed on moderated status until their account is cleared up.

            Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, group moderator

            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 30, 2013
              I've just joined this group today. My SCA name is Marianna di Bartolomeo da rosa, and I am an active Archer for the Barony of SunDragon in the Kingdom of Atenveldt. We are currently promoting Thrown Weapons, and hold weekly practices. I am still scanning previous posts for further information on the interest in Thrown Weapons across the Kingdoms. I've been shooting for 6 years and have held Baronial Champion, as well as archery guard for the Queen. I have been awarded The Sable Pheon in this Kingdom, and am the current Archery Defender. I shoot a 30lb Victory Martin bow, make my own arrows, and hold open house archery workshops.

              Thank you for the invite.

              aka Marianne Moe