Outlands event with lots of Great Archery

  • Forrester
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      BATTLEMOOR MOUNTAIN CRUSADES
      The Kingdom of the Outlands is excited to be hosting its first Kingdom event specifically for our subjects, our neighbors, and our friends. Location: The ranch is north of Walsenburg Colorado, a small town approximately 60 miles north of the Colorado/New Mexico border. Access to the ranch is from the major I-25 corridor onto a perfectly maintained 5 mile stretch of county dirt road. The last mile or so to the site is on the private land and is well groomed and easily passable.
      When :June 30th thru July 5th
      Web Site http://www.battlemoor.org/

      ARCHERY ACTIVITIES

      June 30th Practice Wednesday starting Noon
      July 1st Full range open
      July 2nd Full range open
      July 3rd All Ranges closed to host the Outlands Royal Archer Tourney
      Time 9am (warm up), 10:30am (tourney starts) until complete (late afternoon)
      Who can shoot for in tourney for the prize: All Archers from any Kingdom
      Who can shoot for Title of Royal Archer: All Authorized Outlands Archers
      July 4th Full range open

      Targets and ranges setups will change daily (over 50 target in all)
      Ranges include practice, children's, long distance (clout shoot), Static, and timed ranges
      Sponsored shoots are also encouraged and accepted contact Earl Mika at earlmika@... or THL Forrester at lord-forrester@...

      July 1st, 2nd, and 4th
      Hours: 10am until 12:00 Practice all ranges
      12:00 until 5:00 range open for scoring
      5:00 ranged closed for next day setup
      Scoring
      Each archer can shoot ranges once per day for score.

      Prizes
      Traveling Banner to be presented to Kingdom with most overall points
      Traveling Banner to be presented to Kingdom with best archer average of points
      Traveling Banner to be presented to Kingdom/individual with most points

      Come join us for all the fun. Targets will vary from a six foot dragon, a variety of moving targets, celtic beast, charging Viking, archers, … well you get the idea. Look for updates on the Battlemoor website http://www.battlemoor.org/

      Archery Coordinators
      THL Forrester lord-forrester@...
      Earl Mika Longbow earlmika@...