Re: [SCA-Archery] New to Archery

  • Bill Tait
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 13, 2010
      They even let me come down to play :)

      On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Sebhdann <azurphnx@...> wrote:

      Elena,

      The Shire of Wyewood has a weekly archery practice on Saturday in Renton, across the street from Ikea.  I realize that is a good distance from Poulsbo, but we welcome all comers of all skill levels and we have loaner equipment.

      For more details on our practice, go to:  http://www.wyewood.org/wye_events-info.html#Archery_Practice
      --
      Slán!

      Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha
      Shire of Wyewood, An Tir
      Clannet, Clan Carn

      *mka Sue V.*

      Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
      We'll win the war and pay the toll,
      We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul
      --'The March of Cambreadth'--Heather Alexander

      On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM, avri kallas <lil420pixie@...> wrote:

      Thanks so much for the info...You all have been most helpful...

      Elena

      Avrilyn Czinczky
      Passion Parties® Independent Consultant
      Like a little – shop online