archery practice notice

  • Kirby Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 12:41 PM

      I was wanting to post on our local community cable channel about our weekly practice. My question

      About it is. If I post it as a our local SCA chapters practice do I have to get it cleared by anyone in the

      SCA before I do so? I have read the by laws and can find nothing about this.

      Small Gray Bear Baronial Yeoman,

                 Kirby Cambel

    • Robert Amann
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13 12:50 PM
        Kirby:

        Contact your Kingdom Media Coordinator.   The Media Coordinator is part of the Kingdom Seneschal's staff, one of the Deputies.   You will find that person's information in your Kingdom Newsletter, listed under the Kingdom Seneschal.

        Lord Robert Runewald
        (a former Baronial Seneschal and currently deputy seneschal)

      • loreleiElkins@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13 1:41 PM

          Yes, and please let us know here what the Media Coordinator says about that. I'm curious.

          Lorelei