Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Looking for a synthetic archery glove. Second thoughts.

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 29, 2010
      To everyone:

      Could we please drop this subject, unless you have some helpful information to give to the person with the glove problem.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, list moderator

      On Mar 29, 2010, at 8:40 PM, James W. Pratt, Jr. wrote:

      I belong to PETA     People Enjoying Tasty Animals

      Plus I am an Ohio farmer who helped defeat the animal rights people in our state.

      James Cunningham

      James Pratt

      Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats.
      ~Hobbe