Re: [SCA-Archery] Final Count of Kingdoms Authorizing TA

  • Brad Boda d'Aylward
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 18, 2010
      In Æthelmearc we require site waivers for events and practices. Many
      practice sites use a group waiver and we keep that 'sign in' sheet on file
      at Kingdom level. That's where we get our numbers from.

      Brad

      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Final Count of Kingdoms Authorizing TA

      Ok, so if they are not authorized, did they just do a head count? just
      wondering where the numbers reported to Society CAME from if not auth. rolls

      Terrance
      Atenveldt
    • Brad Boda d'Aylward