RE: [SCA-Archery] Continuious Loop Strings

  • Harry Billings
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010
      For my Iolo prod it is - 1/2" measured straight from tip to tip not around the recurve, for the fiberglass it is plus 1/2" again measured straight not around the recurve.

      plachoya
      Ansteorra

      Greetings String Makers

      When making a continious loop string do you first measure the hand bow then set your jig to the measurment minus 3"?

      Now is the process the same for making crossbow strings? Is minus 1" enough from the measurement of the prod?

      I'm trying to get this figured out so I can make my own crossbow strings. I already make my own flemish strings.

      Iain