Re: Archery authorization

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 12, 2010
      Nigall

      With the events that surrounded my leaving the game for a while and the political games. The best for me was to leave and watch the outcome. To this day 4 years later I do not have the energy or the desire to attend an event. From what I can see on a couple of lists my wife is on things haven't changed.

      Maybe sometime in the future I will step out and watch.

      Iain
    • i_griffen