Re: [SCA-Archery] A message for Pagonas, an archer in Caid

  • James of the Lake
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
      Already done.

      James

      On Mar 8, 2010, at 5:25 PM, John edgerton wrote:

      I think you may be referring to Paganus Grimlove.  I do not believe that he is on this list.  Perhaps someone in Caid can forward  your message to him.

      Jon

      On Mar 8, 2010, at 11:55 AM, johanofhawksley wrote:

      Hi Pag,
      I hope this finds you. When at Estrella you said to let you know when I made bowmaster, well I did it last Saturday.(85, 86,88) Yeah!!! Looking forward to our next encounter.
      YIS,
      Lady Catyln O' Sullivan
      Atenveldt