Re: [SCA-Archery] string making

  • Guy Taylor
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 2, 2010
      I'd go with Brownell's B-50 or BCY B-500 (same material, different companies).
      If you have newer bows that are ok for high performance strings then you could go with Fast Flight, Dynema, etc. but I wouldn't use those on a bow unless it is ok per the bowyer.

      Guy

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2010

        I suggest you speak with Master Cunningham, Garvin the Slow, and Gladius the Alchemist. All are Foresters and are on the Greenwood list.

        Padraig

        On Tue Mar 2 21:12 , kburgess1@... sent: