RE: [SCA-Archery] Combat Archery Authorization

  • Ld. Cian Rhys Gravenor
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
      Thank you very much, your excellency. I very much appreciate all the info you gave me. Yes, I hail from Ansteorra from the Barony of Northkeep. Preparations  are almost complete now. Just a couple of things to complete and I'll be ready for my first ever Gulf War. =)Best of luck to all.

      Ld. Cian

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: mg1m@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:21:57 -0800
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Combat Archery Authorization

      Greetings all,
      I've spoken with Lord Cian (a resident of Ansteorra), and confirmed to him that his Combat Archery authorization will allow him to take the field in the melee's containing Combat Archery at Gulf War.

      Yours in Service,
      Baron Michel mac Donnchaid, CAO
      Ansteorra Kingdom Missile Marshal