Re: where to find a long bow

  • aharndts67
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
      I found an economical bow at Rudderbows.com... it was a U-Finish for under $70. but that was a few years ago. It was tillered I just had to do some minor sanding, and put a finish on it. and got it too me fast.

      Hope this helps... if he is out, check out bowstick.com again more u-finish and you can even find LOTR inspired bows that work.