Re: [SCA-Archery] congrats and thank yous for bwta

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thanks folks.
      Carolus

      kburgess1@... wrote:

      > better war thru archery
      > Sternfeld , Middle Kingdom : Indianapolis Indiana

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
        I would like to thank the Barony of Sternfeld for hosting the event. I had a great time, the least of which was winning the prize for top archer. The shoots were fun. The conversation was stimulating. The feast was very good and filling. You all made me glad I came. I will try to get a larger contingent than 1 to come out next year.

        Milhim ibn Rashid