Re: [SCA-Archery] congrats and thank yous for bwta

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      Better War Through Archery (BWTA) is an annual event hosted by the Barony of Sternfeld (Indianapolis area), but it is a Middle Kingdom event.  Sorry for the confusion.

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Reality is for people who can't handle science fiction."

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
        better war thru archery
        Sternfeld , Middle Kingdom : Indianapolis Indiana

        kburgess1@... wrote:

        > first the thank you
        > Eadric of Greenfeld ( and sons ) and Frode for the set up and tear down.
        > Mistress Roewynne Langlry for compiling the scores
        > Androu and Eadric for running a shoot -- their first -- well done,
        > you both had several complements from outside the Barony.
        > Frode, for donating 2 bows made by his own hand. you were " noticed "
        >

        > now the congratulations
        >
        > Arch Tyrx the new Baronial Archery Champion !!!! congratulations and
        > WELL DONE !!!!
        > A wonderful Gentleman who won the Crossbow division ( please forgive
        > my total mind blank on the name )
        > our own Ilza , who won the overall Handbow division ... you have
        > been "noticed"
        >
        > Aelfric the Kestral of the Greenwood company, who thru his example
        > reminded everyone of why we play this game.
        >

        > and last, Meg, my lady who puts up with me.
        >
        > this list of thanks is limited to the archery crew as the event staff
        > was a total barony effort,
        > so to the Barony of Sternfeld WELL DONE !!

      • Carolus
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
          Thanks folks.
          Carolus

          kburgess1@... wrote:

          > better war thru archery
          > Sternfeld , Middle Kingdom : Indianapolis Indiana

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
            I would like to thank the Barony of Sternfeld for hosting the event. I had a great time, the least of which was winning the prize for top archer. The shoots were fun. The conversation was stimulating. The feast was very good and filling. You all made me glad I came. I will try to get a larger contingent than 1 to come out next year.

            Milhim ibn Rashid