Re: [SCA-Archery] congrats and thank yous for bwta

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 3:39 PM
      Androu also participated in the teardown, too!

      Eadric

      Cleve Johnson

      "Reality is for people who can't handle science fiction."

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 4:01 PM
        Hey folks!! Ok, you listed a Barony and I know it's not Caid but I have
        no idea what this event was or where it was held. What in heck is
        bwta? Please remember this is a society wide list reaching from
        Australia to Europe and many don't know a thing about what is going on
        outside their local area of play.
        Carolus

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1 4:35 PM
          Better War Through Archery (BWTA) is an annual event hosted by the Barony of Sternfeld (Indianapolis area), but it is a Middle Kingdom event.  Sorry for the confusion.

        • kburgess1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1 4:47 PM
            better war thru archery
            Sternfeld , Middle Kingdom : Indianapolis Indiana

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1 5:16 PM
              Thanks folks.
              Carolus

              kburgess1@... wrote:

              > better war thru archery
              > Sternfeld , Middle Kingdom : Indianapolis Indiana

            • Bill
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2 8:04 AM
                I would like to thank the Barony of Sternfeld for hosting the event. I had a great time, the least of which was winning the prize for top archer. The shoots were fun. The conversation was stimulating. The feast was very good and filling. You all made me glad I came. I will try to get a larger contingent than 1 to come out next year.

                Milhim ibn Rashid