Rose's Cancer Fundraising Target Archery Tourney at Estrella

  • Craig Joyful
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Greetings, Intrepid Archers! I am hosting the above mentioned tourney at 3pm Wed Feb 10th on the range. This is an annual fun shoot to raise money for cancer research. This year we are going to direct the proceeds towards medical expenses for Duchess Arielle the Golden of Atlantia, with any remainder to go to the American Cancer Society. We are asking a $5 donation per archer/crossbowman but more is always accepted!

      The shoot will take 90 minutes to two hours and is open to handbow, crossbow, and youth (under 16 must have parental supervision). Bring as many arrows/bolts as you can, but six is the required minimum. Don't worry if that's all you can muster, we have need of both missile-rich and missile-impoverished shooters!

      The scenario and rules will be explained onsite, but be aware that the Dreaded Privy Shoot will be part of the scenario for only the bravest of the brave (or anyone who wants to take a whack at it for fun). Do not ask for details in advance as I am already having nightmares just contemplating it.

      Looking forward to seeing all good gentles there.

      Regards!

      Lord Craig Joyful of the Barony March of Mons Tonitrus, Kingdom of Atenveldt