Lost and Found at Darkwood Winter Archery Tourney

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Greetings to all who attended the Darkwood Winter Archery Tourney-

      My knight, Sir Wilhelm vom Zweikopfiegen Falke, requested me to ask via the various yahoo groups whether anyone got home from the event and realized they had an extra cloak.  He is missing his well-loved brown woolen cloak, which bears the burn scars from many a fire-side visit with friends.  If you have knowledge of the whereabouts of this cloak, which Wilhelm last saw on the back of a chair at Machado School, please get word to him at wilhelm@....

      Also, I still have the six brown arrows I found in my bow stand at the event.  Hopefully someone will miss them before they need them for an event.

      Thank you,

      Randal of Camusfearna