Re: [SCA-Archery] crossbow project [2 Attachments]

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
      Do you have a drawing of what the finished crossbows will look like?

      Jon

      On Jan 3, 2010, at 9:30 AM, Cleve Johnson wrote:

      The kids and I are working (slowly) on crossbows for each of us.  I made one set of 8 bolts and three triggers (pictures attached) so far.  Since we are not skilled at woodworking, the crossbows will be rather plain; however, they will be functional.  Frode Kettleson (sp???) is working on wooden prods for us.  I have drawn the shape of the stocks on a 2x4, but I am waiting on warmer weather so I can get out in the garage to cut them.

      Eadric of Grenfeld

      Cleve Johnson

      "Reality is for people who can't handle science fiction."