Re: [SCA-Archery] Passing of the 'Group Owner' torch

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Greetings and a Happy New Year and a Joyous Twelfth Night to one and
      all.

      I am looking for a moderator to assist with the group. This mostly
      consists of approving the messages of new members and removing them
      from the moderated list to prevent delays in their messages being
      posted. This is done to prevent spam and works well. You should be
      able to check your email at least once a day, if not more often. And
      you should be familiar with moderating Yahoo or a similar group.

      Please contact me direct if you are interested.