Re: Passing of the 'Group Owner' torch

  • Hobbe
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2009
      Delete the archives so we can't look up the answers to our questions.<grin>
      ~Hobbe

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "i_griffen" <i_griffen@...> wrote:

      > Baron Siegfried
      >
      > It has been a long time and things have changed alot. we use ti have many good conversations now the list is dead

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        Greetings and a Happy New Year and a Joyous Twelfth Night to one and
        all.

        I am looking for a moderator to assist with the group. This mostly
        consists of approving the messages of new members and removing them
        from the moderated list to prevent delays in their messages being
        posted. This is done to prevent spam and works well. You should be
        able to check your email at least once a day, if not more often. And
        you should be familiar with moderating Yahoo or a similar group.

        Please contact me direct if you are interested.