Re: [SCA-Archery] SCA to Modern archery transition

  • ICE TIGER
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
      I'm competing in Las Vegas if Feb using a compound...does that count? As for experiences, what exactly are you interested in knowing?
      Dalton

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
        My wife and I shoot competitively in California and we compete in state and local. We shoot nationals from time to time in indoor. my wife compete in nationals in outdoor. We are also level 3 instructors. I can help.... whats up?

        James