Scan?

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      Does anyone have either "A History of target Archery" by Heath or "A
      History of Marksmanship" by Trench? If so, would it be possible for
      you to scan either page 52 illustration number 5. Or if you have "A
      History of Marksmanship" to scan the illustration on page 73. It is
      the same illustration in both, of archers shooting at a target up on
      a wall. The target seems to be a three ring target. My printer/
      scanner is down, so I can not use it at this time.

      Please scan at 72 pixels per inch.

      Thank you for any help you can give.