Re: [SCA-Archery] target article

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      I could put it on my web site for download.
      Carolus

      John Edgerton wrote:
      > I may. But, I will still have to break it into four parts. The file
      > section has a 5mb limit for each file.
      >
      > Jon

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        Carollus

        Were you able to see all the pictures? If so, then I would be
        grateful if you could put the draft up on your site so that people
        could read and review and post the information here.

        The main cause of the size problem is the pictures in the in
        appendix, in the period target article. I had scanned most of those
        pictures from books in my library and I used way too high a
        resolution than was needed. Problem is .... my scanner is not
        working at this time, so I can not redscan them at a lower res. Does
        anyone know if there is any way of copying the existing pictures at a
        lower res and then re-inserting them?

        And thanks to those that have been able to review it and for your
        favorable comments.

        Thanks for you help.

        Jon, who uses a computer. But who does not really understand the
        darn things.

        On Dec 1, 2009, at 11:46 PM, Carolus wrote:

        > I could put it on my web site for download.
        > Carolus
        >
        > John Edgerton wrote:
        > > I may. But, I will still have to break it into four parts. The file
        > > section has a 5mb limit for each file.
        > >
        > > Jon

      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          I have managed to reduce the res of the the too high res photos. The
          file for the article is now about 6mb. I will need to clean up and
          reformat a bit, then I will send it out later today. The photos
          should all now be jpegs.