Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
      Part 2

      ----------

      On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Talmon Parker wrote:

      > I too would like to see the report. Most of my short list is of the
      > American Indians bows and arrows.
      >

      > DER BARON
      > Talmon
      >

      > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      > From: eulenhorst@...
      > Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:04:53 -0800
      > Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review

      > I would be most interested in getting an early look at your
      > latest
      >
      > journalistic endeavor. Attachment size is no problem for me.
      >
      > Carolus
      >

      > John Edgerton wrote:
      >
      >> I have a favor to ask of those interested and willing. I believe
      >
      >> that this SCA archery group has many archers that are knowledgeable
      >
      >> of the history of medieval archery. I would like to make use of your
      >
      >> knowledge.
      >

      >> I just finished the draft of an illustrated article on "Medieval and
      >
      >> Renaissance Archery Contests and Targets".
      >

      >> If you are interested in reading it and informing me of any
      >
      >> questions or comments you may have on how to improve it or make it
      >
      >> more clear. Or if you should happen to know of a period competition
      >
      >> or target, with a source for this information, that I have left
      >
      >> out. Please let me know.
      >

      >> The attachment is 16.2 kb. If needed I can break it into two
      >
      >> attachments.
      >

      >> Please let me know and I shall send you a copy.
      >

      >> When I have the final article, I will put it in the files section of
      >
      >> this group.
      >

      >> Thank you for any help you can give.
      >

      >> Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
      >

      >> ------------------------------------

      >> 11/29/09 11:31:00

      > 11/29/09 11:31:00

    • Dave Poulin
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 3, 2009
        Sir Jon,

        While I look forward to the finished product I do NOT want a copy now since you have certainly gathered more information that I have at my limited disposal... I eagerly await the publishing in the files section here...

        Lord Antony

        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 4, 2009
          Thank you for offering to review my article.

          Jon
          On Dec 1, 2009, at 12:43 PM, MMYurko@... wrote:

          > Would you please send me a copy.
          >
          > Mariana
          > AEthelmearc

        • Ronald Klick
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 5, 2009
            Sir Jon,

            Please forward me a copy. I and some of my friends would like to help review it
            for you and look forward to the final product.

            Osmond de Berwic
            Barony of Stonemarche
            East Kingdom

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 5, 2009
              Goto http://rosesandivy.net for a copy.

              Thank you for your offer to review.

              Jon

              On Dec 5, 2009, at 7:37 AM, Ronald Klick wrote:

              > Sir Jon,
              >
              > Please forward me a copy. I and some of my friends would like to
              > help review it
              > for you and look forward to the final product.
              >
              > Osmond de Berwic
              > Barony of Stonemarche
              > East Kingdom

            • Harry Billings
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 5, 2009
                <a class=mt3 href="1draft.doc>Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf's Period Archery Target Article

                This is all that I get for a link on the web page IE8 on vista

                plachoya
                Ansteorra

                > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
                > From: sirjon1@...
                > Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:36:05 -0800
                > Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review
                >
                > Goto http://rosesandivy.net for a copy.
                >
                > Thank you for your offer to review.
                >
                > Jon
                >
                > On Dec 5, 2009, at 7:37 AM, Ronald Klick wrote:
                >
                > > Sir Jon,
                > >
                > > Please forward me a copy. I and some of my friends would like to
                > > help review it
                > > for you and look forward to the final product.
                > >
                > > Osmond de Berwic
                > > Barony of Stonemarche
                > > East Kingdom

              • John edgerton
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 10, 2009
                  Have those of you that have my article had the time to read it and
                  see if you feel there are any corrections or clarifications needed?
                  If so, could you please email me with them. I would like to write
                  the final draft and get it up in the files section and on other sites
                  so that I can start on an other article.

                  Thank you for your help.