Re: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review

  • J C Ronsen
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
      Or, post it in the files section on the Yahoo group site.

      Caleb from Work Land

      On Nov 30, 2009, Carolus <eulenhorst@...> wrote:

      I would be most interested in getting an early look at your latest
      journalistic endeavor. Attachment size is no problem for me.
      Carolus

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
        I too would like to see this article.

        Thank You

        In Service
        Ihon MacLucas
        CarregWen Captain of Archers
        aka Steve Casort

      • ld.blackmoon
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
          greetings

          for anyone interested in period targets, and period shoots this is a very good source .
          as well as the possible sca adaptations ,
          and well worth the time to read !
          ( read it last night : )
          thank you sir jon !
          Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
          Arthur
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
            I would love to read this

            ronan Mackay
            antir archer

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
              please also send me a copy

              Terrance
              Atenveldt
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
                Thank you for the kind words. I had been collecting information for
                my use for a long time and felt that it was time I shared it.

                Jon

                On Dec 1, 2009, at 7:48 AM, ld.blackmoon wrote:

                > greetings
                >
                > for anyone interested in period targets, and period shoots this is
                > a very good source .
                > as well as the possible sca adaptations ,
                > and well worth the time to read !
                > ( read it last night : )
                > thank you sir jon !
                > Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
                > Arthur
              • Bill Moore
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
                  I would also like one please.

                  Edward
                  AEthelmearc
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
                    I too would like to see the report. Most of my short list is of the American Indians bows and arrows.

                    DER BARON
                    Talmon

                    To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
                    From: eulenhorst@...
                    Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:04:53 -0800
                    Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review

                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
                      Would you please send me a copy.

                      Mariana
                      AEthelmearc

                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
                        Second attempt. In three parts.

                        ----------

                        Jon

                        On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Talmon Parker wrote:

                        > I too would like to see the report. Most of my short list is of the
                        > American Indians bows and arrows.
                        >

                        > DER BARON
                        > Talmon
                        >

                        > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: eulenhorst@...
                        > Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:04:53 -0800
                        > Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review

                        > I would be most interested in getting an early look at your
                        > latest
                        >
                        > journalistic endeavor. Attachment size is no problem for me.
                        >
                        > Carolus
                        >

                        > John Edgerton wrote:
                        >
                        >> I have a favor to ask of those interested and willing. I believe
                        >
                        >> that this SCA archery group has many archers that are knowledgeable
                        >
                        >> of the history of medieval archery. I would like to make use of your
                        >
                        >> knowledge.
                        >

                        >> I just finished the draft of an illustrated article on "Medieval and
                        >
                        >> Renaissance Archery Contests and Targets".
                        >

                        >> If you are interested in reading it and informing me of any
                        >
                        >> questions or comments you may have on how to improve it or make it
                        >
                        >> more clear. Or if you should happen to know of a period competition
                        >
                        >> or target, with a source for this information, that I have left
                        >
                        >> out. Please let me know.
                        >

                        >> The attachment is 16.2 kb. If needed I can break it into two
                        >
                        >> attachments.
                        >

                        >> Please let me know and I shall send you a copy.
                        >

                        >> When I have the final article, I will put it in the files section of
                        >
                        >> this group.
                        >

                        >> Thank you for any help you can give.
                        >

                        >> Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
                        >

                        >> ------------------------------------

                        >> 11/29/09 11:31:00

                        > 11/29/09 11:31:00

                      • John edgerton
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
                          Part 2

                          ----------

                          On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Talmon Parker wrote:

                          > I too would like to see the report. Most of my short list is of the
                          > American Indians bows and arrows.
                          >

                          > DER BARON
                          > Talmon
                          >

                          > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: eulenhorst@...
                          > Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:04:53 -0800
                          > Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review

                          > I would be most interested in getting an early look at your
                          > latest
                          >
                          > journalistic endeavor. Attachment size is no problem for me.
                          >
                          > Carolus
                          >

                          > John Edgerton wrote:
                          >
                          >> I have a favor to ask of those interested and willing. I believe
                          >
                          >> that this SCA archery group has many archers that are knowledgeable
                          >
                          >> of the history of medieval archery. I would like to make use of your
                          >
                          >> knowledge.
                          >

                          >> I just finished the draft of an illustrated article on "Medieval and
                          >
                          >> Renaissance Archery Contests and Targets".
                          >

                          >> If you are interested in reading it and informing me of any
                          >
                          >> questions or comments you may have on how to improve it or make it
                          >
                          >> more clear. Or if you should happen to know of a period competition
                          >
                          >> or target, with a source for this information, that I have left
                          >
                          >> out. Please let me know.
                          >

                          >> The attachment is 16.2 kb. If needed I can break it into two
                          >
                          >> attachments.
                          >

                          >> Please let me know and I shall send you a copy.
                          >

                          >> When I have the final article, I will put it in the files section of
                          >
                          >> this group.
                          >

                          >> Thank you for any help you can give.
                          >

                          >> Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
                          >

                          >> ------------------------------------

                          >> 11/29/09 11:31:00

                          > 11/29/09 11:31:00

                        • Dave Poulin
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 3, 2009
                            Sir Jon,

                            While I look forward to the finished product I do NOT want a copy now since you have certainly gathered more information that I have at my limited disposal... I eagerly await the publishing in the files section here...

                            Lord Antony

                            Thank you for the kind words. I had been collecting information for
                            my use for a long time and felt that it was time I shared it.

                            Jon

                            On Dec 1, 2009, at 7:48 AM, ld.blackmoon wrote:

                            > greetings
                            >
                            > for anyone interested in period targets, and period shoots this is
                            > a very good source .
                            > as well as the possible sca adaptations ,
                            > and well worth the time to read !
                            > ( read it last night : )
                            > thank you sir jon !
                            > Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
                            > Arthur

                          • John edgerton
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 4, 2009
                              Thank you for offering to review my article.

                              Jon
                              On Dec 1, 2009, at 12:43 PM, MMYurko@... wrote:

                              > Would you please send me a copy.
                              >
                              > Mariana
                              > AEthelmearc

                            • Ronald Klick
                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 5, 2009
                                Sir Jon,

                                Please forward me a copy. I and some of my friends would like to help review it
                                for you and look forward to the final product.

                                Osmond de Berwic
                                Barony of Stonemarche
                                East Kingdom

                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 5, 2009
                                  Goto http://rosesandivy.net for a copy.

                                  Thank you for your offer to review.

                                  Jon

                                  On Dec 5, 2009, at 7:37 AM, Ronald Klick wrote:

                                  > Sir Jon,
                                  >
                                  > Please forward me a copy. I and some of my friends would like to
                                  > help review it
                                  > for you and look forward to the final product.
                                  >
                                  > Osmond de Berwic
                                  > Barony of Stonemarche
                                  > East Kingdom

                                • Harry Billings
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Dec 5, 2009
                                    <a class=mt3 href="1draft.doc>Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf's Period Archery Target Article

                                    This is all that I get for a link on the web page IE8 on vista

                                    plachoya
                                    Ansteorra

                                    > To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
                                    > From: sirjon1@...
                                    > Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:36:05 -0800
                                    > Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Article review
                                    >
                                    > Goto http://rosesandivy.net for a copy.
                                    >
                                    > Thank you for your offer to review.
                                    >
                                    > Jon
                                    >
                                    > On Dec 5, 2009, at 7:37 AM, Ronald Klick wrote:
                                    >
                                    > > Sir Jon,
                                    > >
                                    > > Please forward me a copy. I and some of my friends would like to
                                    > > help review it
                                    > > for you and look forward to the final product.
                                    > >
                                    > > Osmond de Berwic
                                    > > Barony of Stonemarche
                                    > > East Kingdom

                                  • John edgerton
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Dec 10, 2009
                                      Have those of you that have my article had the time to read it and
                                      see if you feel there are any corrections or clarifications needed?
                                      If so, could you please email me with them. I would like to write
                                      the final draft and get it up in the files section and on other sites
                                      so that I can start on an other article.

                                      Thank you for your help.