Re: Left handed bows

  • colan_kynkade
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2009
      I have a 60# longbow which I got thru Rudderbows Archery for 135 but I am looking for a recurve bow about the same poundage.

      I use to shoot a Damon-Howatt Hunter recurve til one of the limbs developed a twist and I cant use it anymore :(.

      Im used to hunting with a recurve over the longbow. Any help in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

      As for Phil's I dont live in the Pittsburg area so I cant get to his shop Im sorry to say.

      Colan