Re: [SCA-Archery] Left handed bows

  • Dan Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2009
      l xhoot left bow own over 60vhit ebay good deals go thu there want chheap bow go hichery long bow will fun aound 50.00

      Dan MartinPicket Riders
      Veterans and Bikers Civil Rights
      Association Motorcycle Club
      PRVBCRMC
      AmVets 27 Judge Advacate Past Commander AL911/AV27 Office Manager AL911/AV Senior Senior Service Officer blackwaterincorp@... If you can read than a Teacher If you can read english thank a Soldier A man can live about 40 days without Food, 3 days without Water, and 8 minites without Air, and one second without Hope.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2009
        I have a 60# longbow which I got thru Rudderbows Archery for 135 but I am looking for a recurve bow about the same poundage.

        I use to shoot a Damon-Howatt Hunter recurve til one of the limbs developed a twist and I cant use it anymore :(.

        Im used to hunting with a recurve over the longbow. Any help in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

        As for Phil's I dont live in the Pittsburg area so I cant get to his shop Im sorry to say.

        Colan