Re: Decent, cheap bow

  • bryn_archer
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 13, 2009
      Thank you for all the information. I know she's going to love it, and I look forward to shooting with you in the future.

      Bryn
    • Brad Boda d'Aylward
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 16, 2009
        I'll look the next I'm over there. Couple of days.

        Brad

        Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Decent, cheap bow

        Does your area have any 55lb or higher left hand recurves per chance? Id
        really like to know. Colan

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Boda d'Aylward" <bradb@...> wrote:

        > We have a 'Used Mart' locally which handles used recurves. >
        > Brad

      • Brad Boda d'Aylward
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 23, 2009
          North/Central Pennsylvania

          Brad

          Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Decent, cheap bow

          > Were are you located? I have some people who are looking for some good
          used bows. I am in Atenveldt/Arizona