Re: Decent, cheap bow

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 12, 2009
      I know someone in Metro Phoenix that has a few light weight target bows they may be pursuaded to part with. But they are hard to make contact with.

      Plus I have a 70# Martin Longbow I would like to sell

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Terrance Timmons" <TerryT@...> wrote:

      > Were are you located? I have some people who are looking for some good used bows. I am in Atenveldt/Arizona
      >
      > Terrance
    • bryn_archer
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 13, 2009
        Thank you for all the information. I know she's going to love it, and I look forward to shooting with you in the future.

        Bryn
      • Brad Boda d'Aylward
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 16, 2009
          I'll look the next I'm over there. Couple of days.

          Brad

          Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Decent, cheap bow

          Does your area have any 55lb or higher left hand recurves per chance? Id
          really like to know. Colan

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Boda d'Aylward" <bradb@...> wrote:

          > We have a 'Used Mart' locally which handles used recurves. >
          > Brad

        • Brad Boda d'Aylward
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 23, 2009
            North/Central Pennsylvania