Re: [SCA-Archery] Decent, cheap bow

  • Terrance Timmons
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 12, 2009
      Were are you located? I have some people who are looking for some good used bows. I am in Atenveldt/Arizona

      Terrance

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 12, 2009
        I know someone in Metro Phoenix that has a few light weight target bows they may be pursuaded to part with. But they are hard to make contact with.

        Plus I have a 70# Martin Longbow I would like to sell

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Terrance Timmons" <TerryT@...> wrote:

        > Were are you located? I have some people who are looking for some good used bows. I am in Atenveldt/Arizona
        >
        > Terrance
      • bryn_archer
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 13, 2009
          Thank you for all the information. I know she's going to love it, and I look forward to shooting with you in the future.

          Bryn
        • Brad Boda d'Aylward
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 16, 2009
            I'll look the next I'm over there. Couple of days.

            Brad

            Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Decent, cheap bow

            Does your area have any 55lb or higher left hand recurves per chance? Id
            really like to know. Colan

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Boda d'Aylward" <bradb@...> wrote:

            > We have a 'Used Mart' locally which handles used recurves. >
            > Brad

          • Brad Boda d'Aylward
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 23, 2009
              North/Central Pennsylvania