Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Winter Challenge XVII in one week!

  • obsidian@raex.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
      Greetings

      My bad - those links should have been removed and
      they are, now). They had been linked to pdf files allowing print-offs of
      the target types; but it was brought to my attention last season that the
      pdfs weren't working, and after trying in vain to fix the problem, I took
      the files down. My apologies for forgetting to deal with the linkages as
      well.

      Cordially;
      Nigel

      On Mon, October 26, 2009
      10:23 am, The Greys wrote:
      > The links for the sample targets on
      this link below don't seem to be

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, obsidian@... wrote:

      >> Greetings
      >>
      >> This is a one-week reminder, the Winter Challenge

      will be open for business as usual beginning next Sunday November 1st.
      >> The
      >> rules are the same as last year - they can be
      reviewed at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

      >> The
      scores, as they
      >> begin to come in, will be posted (usually
      within 24 hours) at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores10.html

      Note the form of
      >> that address, it's slightly different from
      previous years.
      >> Hope to
      >> see scores from all
      the Challenge's fans, and I really would like to see
      >> new
      participants as well. As always, if you have any questions or
      >> comments, send 'em along, and I will answer or adjudicate asap.
      Please
      >> send this missive around to any lists I'm not on.
      >>
      >> Cordially;
      >> Baron Nigel FitzMaurice,
      Winter Challenge Guy

      >> --