Winter Challenge XVII in one week!

  • obsidian@raex.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      Greetings

      This is a one-week reminder, the Winter Challenge
      will be open for business as usual beginning next Sunday November 1st. The
      rules are the same as last year - they can be reviewed at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

      The scores, as they
      begin to come in, will be posted (usually within 24 hours) at:

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores10.html

      Note the form of
      that address, it's slightly different from previous years.
      Hope to
      see scores from all the Challenge's fans, and I really would like to see
      new participants as well. As always, if you have any questions or
      comments, send 'em along, and I will answer or adjudicate asap. Please
      send this missive around to any lists I'm not on.

      Cordially;
      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Guy

      --

      "Ausculta, feminae novae in lacunis recumbens gladii dispensans
      non fundamentum pro formula administrationis est."

    • The Greys
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
        The links for the sample targets on this link below don't seem to be working.

      • obsidian@raex.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
          Greetings

          My bad - those links should have been removed and
          they are, now). They had been linked to pdf files allowing print-offs of
          the target types; but it was brought to my attention last season that the
          pdfs weren't working, and after trying in vain to fix the problem, I took
          the files down. My apologies for forgetting to deal with the linkages as
          well.

          Cordially;
          Nigel

          On Mon, October 26, 2009
          10:23 am, The Greys wrote:
          > The links for the sample targets on
          this link below don't seem to be
          > working.

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, obsidian@... wrote:

          >> Greetings
          >>
          >> This is a one-week reminder, the Winter Challenge

          will be open for business as usual beginning next Sunday November 1st.
          >> The
          >> rules are the same as last year - they can be
          reviewed at:

          http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

          >> The
          scores, as they
          >> begin to come in, will be posted (usually
          within 24 hours) at:

          http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores10.html

          Note the form of
          >> that address, it's slightly different from
          previous years.
          >> Hope to
          >> see scores from all
          the Challenge's fans, and I really would like to see
          >> new
          participants as well. As always, if you have any questions or
          >> comments, send 'em along, and I will answer or adjudicate asap.
          Please
          >> send this missive around to any lists I'm not on.
          >>
          >> Cordially;
          >> Baron Nigel FitzMaurice,
          Winter Challenge Guy