GWW Archery Updates

  • Jessica E Baas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Greetings Archers,

      The National Certification Class scheduled for Thursday has been canceled. There were no pre-registrations for this class and they were required. The Instructors are also now unable to attend the war due to health reasons (they're okay, but better safe than sorry).

      There will be open shooting/authorizations available on Thursday, depending on Range Marshal availability. If there is no RM at the range, you can check the Archers Camp, which will be the camp nearest the range.

      The overall schedule has been updated on the GWW site: http://caid-gww.org/archery.php

      The memorial for Duchess Kolfinna will be held Saturday at 2pm on the main battlefield. So that our people may attend, we will be taking an extended lunch break from 1:30- ~3pm; if the GWW Championship Tourney has not completed before then. (http://caid-gww.org/kolfinna.php)

      For any questions on site you can contact myself or Lord Rino, my deputy for the war. I will be on-site at approximately noon on Thursday.

      THL Christina O'Cleary
      Minister of Archers, Caid