RE: [SCA-Archery] GWW range marshals

  • Starr
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 30, 2009
      Greetings to all on the List,

      Lee,

      Both The Baronies of Atenveldt and Sun Dragon are held at the same park at
      the same time. We simple trade off each month as to who is holding the
      monthly tourney.

      We do have a Sun Dragon Yahoo Archery List as well. You are most welcome to
      join us on that list. I've not found one for Atenveldt as of yet.

      Terrance is correct on the other issue.

      Barony of Sun Dragon Crossbowmen

      Starr

      Viking in training, still learning which end of the crossbow bolt points at
      the target.