first level instructors class

  • Carl Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      To all archers,
           If you had thoughts about taking the first level National Archery Instructors class at GWW, WE NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!! the class will cost $25.00 for materials and certification. (This is discounted from the normal cost of over $100 plus the $25 materials fee.)
              The class is to be held Thursday Oct. 8 2009.
              On the archery range at GWW.
              8:30 to 5:30 pm with a short lunch break (so bring lunch with you.)

             We need people to contact us so that we may order the materials to hold the class.
             If we don't get your reservation there will not be a class held at this time. There are no students signed up at this point. We do not keep the teaching materials on hand they must be ordered from the National Archery Development Association.

      So if this interests you at all, LET US KNOW!!
      Me at the address below or my lady Antoinette at mermaidx3@...

      YISCARL NELSON
      Æoelwigg Ælfwiggsson
      236 S. Ave. 55 Apt. D