Re: How's a strung recurve suppose to look?

  • iamanirishrose
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2009
      Thank you all so much for your answers! You've been very kind & helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better "turn out" on my question. I understand now why it looks like it does (never been explained to me before). Now I know, and knowing's half the ? (care to guess?).

      Guess when my family & I go to the local event Saturday after next that'll have archery, this bow will make an appearance after all. Maybe, if I'm lucky, the archery MiC will be able to set aside a few minutes. Wonder if I can get more of my LWMiT training done while there.

      Every thanks!
      Eibhlin Nuinseann
      Kingdom of Gleann Abhann